Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sudanese Collage Reflection





Think Creatively:
In this collage, the creatively element was that i tried to make a story though my collage starting from one end and going to another end. For more creativity I added some other images to distinguish the sides.

Reason Critically:
I have used images to highlight my understandings about the lost boys by, just showing some pictures that relate to what happened to them. For example, the lion image was put there to show that they were eaten by lions, or the pile of money that symbolizes that the US is somewhere you can earn a living ( but hardly for some).

Communicate Effectively:
By collage doesn't really communicate effectively because its quite plain and boring but it does tell you some things that the lost boys faced, encountered and received.

Live Ethically:
I don't think my collage gives out any empathetic emotions because to me it is quite plain and a bit emotionless.




No comments: